Monday 27 July 2015

How i got Started

I i'm lazyboybeatbox and this is how i started 

beatboxing.It was 2008 i was 14 years old in 

school making random sounds on a microphone in a 

music lesson wen i herd a beatboxer in the next 

room b,t,k,tk,tk,b,k. That was the first beatboxer i 

have ever herd i didn't even no what beatboxing was 

so i thought "ok lets c if i can do that b,t,k,tk,tk,bk". 

so out comes the other beatboxer that was 2 years 

older then me "Hi buddy that was good what your 

name" "Dan i you replyed  " "AJ" he sed and thats 

how i learnt what beatboxing was and that i cud do 

it. I will tall you more about my self very soon and if 

you wont to no ways to beatbox leave a comment and 

i will right beatbox for e.g b,k,bk,b,bk,b,k that is drum and bass that is my way of righting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment